My mission is to awaken and activate the hearts and minds of our next generation of leaders and creatives.
- I work at the intersections of servant leadership, social impact and modern marketing
- I believe in the transformative power of conscious capitalism, social entrepreneurship and patient capital
- And I see creativity as a connective, rather than expressive, act
About Keith Reynold Jennings
I’m privileged to serve as the corporate vice president of community impact for the national staffing enterprise, Jackson Healthcare. In this role, I’m working to bring strategy, systems and story to our corporate and company volunteer, partnership and philanthropic work. Plus, I’m helping our 1,300+ associates discover their purpose and personal passions through serving others.
I helped launch and continue to support goBeyondProfit, an initiative to identify and recognize Georgia businesses that give back and serve others in impactful ways. And I serve as a strategic advisor to Jackson’s operating companies, as well as supporting the scale-up of its new companies.
Previously, I served as Jackson Healthcare’s vice president of corporate marketing. Before that, I served in a leadership role with a two-hospital health system, as well as healthcare scale-up firms. This year, 2018, marks my 25th year serving others through business.
To this day, I continue to draw inspiration from poets, chefs, ecologists, artists, writers, musicians, entrepreneurs, economists and engineers.
My work has appeared in or on Forbes, CNN, HealthLeaders, Hospitals & Health Networks, MarketingProfs, Gallup Business Journal, Becker’s Hospital Review and David Meerman Scott’s bestseller, The New Rules of Sales & Service.
In addition to this site, I write on Linkedin.
- A Deep & Simple Call for Servant Leaders in a Noisy, Violent World
- Are You Building a Story or Narrative?
- What’s His Dog’s Name? A Servant Leadership Story