On the second Sunday of each month, I send a letter to professionals like you, called Root Notes.
My purpose is to bring lift to your work life. Challenge you to see the familiar in unfamiliar ways. Push you to elevate the way you see your work and its impact.
In other words, it’s about helping you get to the roots of who you are and why do the work you do — your values and purpose. And it’s about helping you pursue significance, in addition to success.
It’s free. I don’t spam. And you can always unsubscribe.
Oh yeah, don’t forget to whitelist this domain!
Root Notes Archive
- Letter #1 | August 8, 2020 | Welcome, Happiness, Change
- Letter #2 | September 13, 2020 | Stanislavski, Marble Jars, Growth
- Letter #3 | October 11, 2020 | Narratives, Tootsie, Executive
- Letter #4 | November 8, 2020 | Roads Not Taken, Generosity, Community
- Letter #5 | December 13, 2020 | Values, Marketing, Brands, Knowledge
- Letter #6 | January 10, 2021 | Values & Worldviews
- Letter #7 | February 14, 2021 | What Business Are You Really In?
- Letter #8 | March 14, 2021 | Experts, Guides, Problems & Tensions
- Letter #9 | April 11, 2021 | Returning to Servant Leadership’s Roots