On the second Sunday of each month, I send a letter to readers. I call these letters, Root Notes.
Each letter shares insights, research and resources designed to help you explore ways to navigate success, significance and the evolving role of work in your life.
It’s free. I don’t spam. And you can always unsubscribe. You can write me back, too!
Root Notes Archive
- Letter #1 | August 8, 2020 | Welcome, Happiness, Change
- Letter #2 | September 13, 2020 | Stanislavski, Marble Jars, Growth
- Letter #3 | October 11, 2020 | Narratives, Tootsie, Executive
- Letter #4 | November 8, 2020 | Roads Not Taken, Generosity, Community
- Letter #5 | December 13, 2020 | Values, Marketing, Brands, Knowledge
- Letter #6 | January 10, 2021 | Values & Worldviews